Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 14th through March 17th

I got a little behind so I am posting all of these days on one blog post.

"Boys Will Be Boys"

During Spring Break we got to go out to have lunch with our friends.  The boys always have so much fun together...  we went to Generales... YUMMY!











Went to take pictures in the Bluebonnet and then my camera died!  



March 15
Mom and I got to take Nicholas bowling for the 1st time.  We all had a blast!








This same day we went to Paw's old house and my dad and I sat on the front porch while Cody played... he loves it there!





Poor Nick Nick was sick so he just laid there!




March 16th

We got to go bowling again but this time with our friends.  Nick loves Kaidon, Kaysen & Tyler.  The boys used the bumpers and Nick's score was much better this time.  LOL







His favorite!




March 17th

Carlos and I took the boys to play at Live Oak Park... (new)... the boys had a blast!





No comments:

Post a Comment