Saturday, July 14, 2012

Family Fun Day!

Today we took the boys to ride on the glass-bottom boat at Aquarena Springs and they had a really good time!  They thought it was really cool.  Aquarena Springs is not a theme park any more and I had never been to it when it was so I was disappointed that I did not get to see Ralph the swimming pig and the under water show.  Texas State purchased the land and will use it to do research.











We got to have lunch at Steak & Shake... yummy and kids eat free!





Then we made it to Barton Springs Mall and Nick got to see go to the Lego Store!  He was so excited.  Although the air in the mall must have been broke because it was HOT!!




I got to get some goodies at my favorite scrapbook store...


We dropped Carlos off at Jason & Dawn's place and then the boys and I headed back home!  We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment