Saturday, August 11, 2012

What A Day!

Wow, what a day we have had... We had to take Cody to the ER this morning... He had a Febrile Seizure!   It's one thing to see an adult patient seize but when it is your own child... it is devasting! I can still picture his littel body and his face and it makes me cry! The doctor said that this type of seizure is not dangerous, does not cause any type of disability and is common in children ages 2-5. She said that it is not caused by the high fever but by the rapid spike in fever... as in going from 99 to 104 in a minute. We were at the hospital for 6 hours and not becuase they were slow it was because 2 heart attack victims came in at once! Eeeekkk!

Hubby has most of the pictures on his phone so I will post them when I get them.

Cody is doing much better now and I hope we never have to do that again!

**** This morning I was to pick up my Co-op items and wasn't able to so I sent my dad and hubby.  Well, truck was an hour late so my dad took hubby back to get his car and then he ended up going back to pick-up the stuff... without a complaint!

Look at all we got!  Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment