Monday, October 15, 2012

Catch-Up

This was the PTA's "Bring Your Dad To School Day"!  We had alot of dads show up witch was awesome!  


 I am the Historian...

Celebrating my friend Debbies Birthday.. my LVN friends, although two of the "Fab 5" could not make it!

I got to go to Archivers in Austin to a Christmas Card class... this is what I made!  Cute!


My friend Kristen and I went on a girls day out in Gruene, Tx.  We had a great time!  Great Food, Shopping, Wine and Friendship!  She is my RN buddy!






I bought this cross while in Rockport a few weeks back...


Kristen and I got matching Crosses while in Gruene!


Carlos bought me this while in Rockport... I love it!


Kristen and I bought these pumkins while in Gruene... hers was a little different.


I made this "BOO" sign.. turned out pretty cool!


I decorated Nick's teachers door for Red Ribbon Week whic is coming up the week of the 22nd.  It came out adorable!


!st day of scrubs at Galen... Don't I look like an awesome RN to be?


Took my little "pumpkins" to the pumpkin patch out in Bracken!  Also, took Lily to her 1st pumkin patch... they all had a blast!












After the patch we went to my mom's church for the Fall Festival.. we ate and had a great time!  Austin and Shantese came too!






Nick had a blast as you can see...








Got to watch Lily yesterday... she is a doll!  Cody just loves her so much and played with her the whole time.

Watching Dora together!

Cutenness!
 Teaching Lily to spell...


THe boys have a playroom but this is what they were doing while I was studying.  Nick just got back from McAllen with Carlos and got tons more Legos from his sister... I mean 2 boxes full... EEEK!
His room is going to turn into a lego!


No comments:

Post a Comment