Monday, February 27, 2012

Been Awhile

Well, it's been a long while since I have updated my blog.  My internet had not been working for a week and I was using my cell phone for everything.  The internet company had to come out to install a new modem and some line... thank goodness it fixed.

Well, this is what has been happening...

My cousin (by married) Vic gave me tickets to see Blue Man Group at the Majestic... I was going to take my mom but she was not feeling well and did not have a sitter so could not take my hubby! ... so I got to take my beastie Chrissy!  We had an awesome time!  It was HILARIOUS!






This is a painting my dad has in his house of his hometown they way it used to be... he wanted me to take a picture of it and post it for his Kentucky family.


I made these for a game for the baby shower for my niece which was to happen yesterday but we had to postpone because the baby was born earlier than expected.


Meet Lilyanna Renee Compton
6lbs
19 1/2 in





RN School here I come... Yes, that's right!  I got in!!!  Whoooo Hoooo


1 comment:

  1. This post is AWESOME
    I love all the things blessing your life

    ReplyDelete