Saturday, February 4, 2012

Suzy Homemaker

My mom had to go "parent-sit" at the ranch this weekend but had a bake sale at church.  She asked me to make 2 cakes and take them over to the church.  I made 4 small square cakes and also packed some cookies.

I also made this fabulous soup.  I had no recipe just through everything in a pot.


The boys and Carlos in the meantime built a "castle" as they call it out of Cody's Lego and Lincoln Blocks.



Nick is building a Lego City a little at a time and this is everything he has so far... it's mainly all vehicles and boats.



The girls came over to scrap and craft tonight and I had so much fun... they stayed until about 12:30am. not our usual 2 am... I need to take pictures of what I made and when I do I will post them.

Nick actually stayed up the whole time my friends were here... hubby went to watch the fights.  The girls were leaving as hubby came home.  I picked up after the scrap and prepared for Sunday!

Well, my hubby came to me and asked where Nick was... I said, he should be in his bed.  So, he went back to check and Nick was not in his bed, the office at first glance and not in the bathroom.  He came back and said, he was not there.  So, I looked in my room and he was not there.  Fianlly, Carlos came back and said, "Come look where he is"... this is where is was in the office and from the door we could not see him.




No comments:

Post a Comment