Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pre- Birthday

This morning Chrissy came over and we did some Valentine Craft for the teachers...  we also ran to Michael's and the to TC for breakfast.   While we were eating breakfast Chrissy asked me to look up something on the computer and I noticed that I had e-mails so I checked them... the 1st e-mail I read started out like this, "Congratulations on passing your PAX-RN test"!  I said, HOLY SHIT! I passed my test!  Wow, I did not think I would pass it as I thought it was very hard!  God, was with me again on this one.  Thank you Jesus!


Nick had early out today so I ran to get him and then Chrissy left soon after.  

I had Nick's parent teacher conference today and she said he is doing well.  He is a bright little boy!

My mom and I ran to JCPennys to look for something for me to wear tonight... well, the manager came up to me and said, I have a secret.... all the jackets are on sale for $20.  He said, I should look now because when he puts the sign up they won't last.  So, my mom and I got a 100% Pure Leather jacket with the original price of $250 for $20.  


My brother came over that afternoon and work on Carlos' car... $100 the problem is bypassed... dad came over to watch... mom swept off my patio and dad did a few things... love my family!

Here is what I made for Nick's teacher for Valentine's Day!





That evening we I went to meet my friends for a Pre-Birthday celebration... we had a blast!  I haven't partied like that in a long time.... it was well deserved though for accomplishing all that I have.

We also went to play pool and darts after dinner... it was AWESOME!  I love all of my friends!




























No comments:

Post a Comment