Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

2011 was an awesome and challenging year for me. I graduated from nursing school with a 3.3 grade point average. School was very trying at times... early mornings, long classes, lots of studying especially some late night studying, clinicals and test after test after test! School called for tons of patience, will-power and determination to accomplish my goal. While in school I met the greatestwomen who I call true friends, Arline HoweDebbie Gomez,Karlynda Poindexter and Denisha Martin Swinney...we call eachother the "FAB 5". Without these beautiful ladies I don't think I could have done it! The were always there to support me, emcourage me, teach me, pick me up when I was down and always knew just what to say! I also met other beautiful friends when I was in school... Cohort 10 was the bomb! My classroom instructors and clinical instructors were great! Thank you everyone who supported me through this past year with words of wisdom and prayers, you all made it a little easier! Nursing school was hard but well worth the outcome! A huge accomplshement for me or sure! Now, 2012 bring on RN school! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment