Sunday, January 8, 2012

All About Family!

Sunday was a relaxing day!  Carlos went fishing of course and the boys and I stayed home.

I watched movies on Netflix and the boys played.  Thanks to my friend Rachel, I now have a new all time love story at the top of my list, it is called, "Follow Your Heart"!  Wow, the movie is AMAZING and it is what love really should be about!  If you need a good cry... not just a little tear-jerker but a cry then watch this movie!

Well, Nick love to put things together from his Misc. box of Legos.  He is working on this jail cell with all the guards and weapons...


Pretty cool, huh?  He is working on his new city so more pics to follow as he builds.

We went over to my parents house to have Roast, Potatoes and Carrots prepared by my lovely mother.  It was delicious... I took the pleasure of taking a picture to make your mouth water.  This is what Aunt Karen and Uncle Gary missed out on...




Cody got to play outside a bit and rode his tricycle... he just about has it down!  What a cutie he is...


PawPaw helping him out...



No comments:

Post a Comment