Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Tuesday


This morning I stayed home and studied for my NCLEX exam.

My parents picked up Nicholas and took him to dinner.  I went to get Cody and then met my parents, my nephew, Austin and his girlfriend Shantese at Generales Mexican Restaurant.  It was so yummy!  I found out that Cody like Cheese Enchiladas... he pigged out!  Nick is more picky and will only eat a Bean & Cheese or Chips & Queso.

We all went over to my parents new house to see how the upgrades were coming along.  It's looking awesome!  I can't wait for it to be all done... I am looking forward to moving to their old house.  Gonna have so much more room and I get my scrap-room back!

Well, that night after the boys went to bed hubby and I watched a movie on Netflix.  I am on a roll with tear-jerkers... this movie was great!  " The Last Song"

I am planning a baby shower for Shantese (my nephews girlfriend)  I found some really cool ideas for it!  Can't wait til the end of Feb.

Well, I did not take any pictures today!  Bummer!

Actually, I take it back... my baby all snuggled up!


1 comment: