Monday, January 2, 2012

Slow Day

Well, today we did absolutely nothing!  Maybe that is saying to much, I did vacuum, dust and do some laundry!  We did go out to get Cody a haircut and I did go to HEB for a few groceries but what fun is that!  LOL

The boys did get to see their pawpaw and grandma today while I went to HEB... when I can home my mom was sitting in the reclining and Nick and Cody were in a chair on either side of her drinking a drink... it was an amazing site!  LOL

Tomorrow the boys go back to school.  I will have time to get back to my studying for NCLEX.  My tutor sent be a bunch of assessments that I need to complete... keeping my brain full of all the nursing info is what I need until the big day!

Here is a pic of Cody and his new haircut... I think he looks adorable... look at his eyelashes!  The curls are still there too!


I took a picture of Nick tonight to but did not realize his eyes were so squinty... he is still a doll!  Love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment