Saturday, January 21, 2012

Austin Trip

Well, we took Nicholas to Austin today so that he could have his 1st trip to the Lego store.  He was in HEAVEN!!  It was a fun store... you could buy cups of lego pieces or whole sets... you can even make your very own lego people.  It was a fun time!












While is Austin, I got to go to my favorite all time scrapbook store, Archiver's!  I bought a few things and didn't go over board as usual so I was proud of myself.  Although, I wanted the whole store.  LOL

We headed back to San Antonio and were going to stop at Cabela's but everyone fell asleep so we just came on home.

I got my official license in the mail today and I can't wait to frame it!  I am so proud of myself!




The girls came over to scrap this evening and we had fun as usual.  I worked on Valentine cards for a swap I am in... I worked on baby shower invites too!  I think I know what to do now!


No comments:

Post a Comment