Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Start

Today I went to Galen College of Nursing to turn in my application and schedule my entrance exam which will be on January 31st.  Wish me luck as I need to go back to high school days and remember all the formulas and such for the math portion.  URGH!

I went to see my hubbies new office.. it's very nice but small... great for a start-up.  Hopefully by the end of the year with all these commercials and radio ads going they will thrive.  C and I went to go eat at Babe's Burgers for lunch... oh so yummy!

I went to check out my parents new house which is coming along very well.  I met one of his neighbors who is an attorney... very nice man!  His wife is a teacher but she was not home.

My brother and nephew came by and they tore out the old deck... the backyard is coming along... still need grass and alot of work.  Since my husband took my camera to work I had my brothers so I am waiting for him to send me pics so I can post for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment