Monday, January 16, 2012

Holiday

The boys were off from school today... we had another relaxing day!  The boys played outside while I did research on nursing schools and such!  I decided that I am going to try to get into Galen College of Nursing.  I will have to take an entrance exam... called, PAX-RN... it looks insane!  I wish they would let me in with passing the NCLEX and becoming an LVN.  So much for hoping!  The program is a 15 month course and will be a long hard road again but I am pumped and ready to do it!

Nick and Cody were so cute today taking turns pulling eachother with a belt... they are so funny!  The love to run around chasing eachother and acting crazy... sometimes it drives me nuts but I still love them to death!




Cody thought he was so cute sitting on Papa's legs... and of course, he was!




No comments:

Post a Comment