Saturday, January 7, 2012

Slow Saturday

Today I met my friend Chrissy at Hobby Lobby and got a few things I needed for scrap-booking.  After that I stopped by Sonic to get hotdogs for lunch.  They were so yummy!

Cody, Carlos and I stayed home most of the rest of the day and relaxed.  I went by my parents to pick up some material she had so that I could finish my cards for the card swap... and no one was there.  They had just left to "Mom's House" to show a friend!  Missed seeing my baby boy!

I left to go get milk from HEB and while I was gone... my Nick finally came home!

Carlos and I watched a movie called, Griffin & Phoenix!  It was a great movie... romantic and a tear-jerker!

Working on this project for a Valentine card swap... this is a sneak peak ... when I am done they will be gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment