Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday The 13th

Well, this Friday the 13th turned out to be a good day!

I went to take Cody for his 2nd part of his flu shot and he was a trooper!  We stopped by a building that could be a potential office for my hubby and partners!  It was very nice... perfect for starting the business! Which I am excited to say is going very well.  The radio and TV commercials are a plus!

Anyway, I took Cody to daycare then met my friend, Chrissy at Olive Garden!  I twas a soup, salad and breadstick kind of day!

After lunch I picked up my mom and we went to Hobby Lobby and to Target so that I could get a Wedding gift.

That night hubby and I went to his niece Kimberly's wedding reception!  It was nice and the food was yummy!

By the way, hubby and partners closed the deal on that office... they move in soon!  It's a 10 month lease... and then I just know it will be on to bigger and better!

I took picture a picture of Nick today... he is just so handsome!  He looked away from his Wii game to snap a pic!


Now, look at my sweet Cody!  He just loves to get into things... if I straighten the closet of toys up... here he comes to mess it all up!  Little Stinker!


No comments:

Post a Comment